A splendidly handcrafted Pocket Spring mattress, made by NaturalMat®.
This Spring Teen Mattress has a bouncier feel with contouring support, designed for the kiddo that is ready for a 'grown-up' mattress.
Made of hand nested, cotton wrapped, Pocket Springs, surrounded by a thick layer of Cotton mix, and then a top layer of soft Organic Wool - all within a quilted Cotton cover.
The Cotton cover is hand-tufted with piping on the edges, and flip-able with 2 handles on each side for easy lifting.
Available in Vintage Blue Stripes or Ivory.
Huckleberry proudly offers NaturalMat® Children Mattresses. Handmade in Devonshire England, using organic materials that are the bee's knees!
- Metal springs hand nested in cotton pockets to protect the outer layers.
- Pure Cotton mixsurrounds the springs, for extra breathability and a soft pillowy feeling.
- Organic Lambswool for softness and insulation. The wool is sourced from local organic farms in England. Wool is also inherently fire retardant, anti-dust mite and great for allergy protection. Certified Organic.
- Natural Cotton quilted cover, hand-tufted (like an adult mattress), for durability, softness, and comfort.
- Ivory Cotton cover includes an OEKO-TEX® certified hypo-allergenic treatment (made of plant oils) to protect against bed bugs, dust mites, mosquitos, and moths.
- Striped Cotton cover includes an OEKO-TEX® certified fire-retardant treatment (made of plant oils) that is free of chemicals.
- Firm Support
US Twin - L 75 x W 39 x H 7 IN
European Single - L 78.5 x W 35 x H 6.5 IN (200 x 90 x 17 cm)
European Trundle - L 76 x 35 x 4.75 IN (194 x 90 x 12 cm)
- Recommended for growing children and teenagers.
- Chemical-free, non-toxic and naturally fire retardant.
- 5-year manufacturers guarantee.
- Complies with all US and European standards.
Spot Clean with Warm water and Mild soap.
Recommended to be flipped and rotated once a year.
**We recommend purchasing a Mattress protector - because as we all know, accidents do happen.
NaturalMat® mattresseswill be shipped directly from the UK. If your order includes a bed or furniture, please note that the mattress will be arriving separately.
Mattresses typically deliver within 2 – 3 weeks.
Please check out the Shipping & Returns and FAQs pages for more detail about our delivery services. Shipping & Returns
Additional charges may apply to unique situations, including delivery to remote locations, custom orders, and special handling. For questions about your order or location, please email us at CustomerCare@HuckleberryKidsrooms.com
All Beds, Furniture and Mattress purchases are final.
All purchases of sale or discounted items are final. Sorry, no returns or exchanges allowed for items purchased on sale or discounted.
For the Beds, Furniture, and Mattresses (larger items), if you discover any damaged, defective or missing parts upon delivery, we will gladly replace these parts at no additional charge. Please notify us of any issues as soon as possible.
If you discover a manufacturing flaw or safety issue, please review our Warranty Policy, and contact us right away.
In stock! You can expect this product at your door in about 2 to 3 weeks.