Street of Dreams 2017
Huckleberry Kids Rooms is thrilled to be featured in the 2017 NW Natural Street of Dreams - now through Sunday August 27.
This event features five custom homes in the thriving community of Happy Valley, OR.
You will find our Kids Rooms upstairs in the first house, called "The Oregon Dream". This house is an exploration of modern luxury living realized in a contemporary farmhouse style. Mixing a traditional farmhouse look with native, natural materials and industrial urban touches.
Some of my favorite details include the reclaimed wood from Oregon on the ceilings (and throughout the house), artist painted doors, and the amazing light fixtures. And be sure to take a close look at the tile work in the Jack & Jill bathroom. Of course, the grand fireplace, huge lofted ceilings, gourmet kitchen, a wall of open doors leading out to the pool are also fantastic. At the same time, this home still has a very cozy family feeling.
This Dream house was built by Stone Bridge Homes NW, and beautifully staged by Interior Designer Tiffany Home Designs (both woman owned businesses). It is truly a stunning home!
Come visit the show for a sneak peek at some new Huckleberry Kids Rooms products and adorably designed kids rooms.
Tickets can be purchased on the Street of Dreams website.
- NW Natural Street of Dreams® is located at: 10715 SE 129th Ave. Happy Valley, OR 97206
- Mitchell Park at the intersection of SE 129th and SE King Road
- The show is open Saturday, July 29 – Sunday, August 27, 2017.
- Hours of operation are 10:00 am - 9:00 pm daily.
- Kids under age 10 are free.
- Estimated time to view all the homes is approximately 2 hours.
Photos by Elijah Hoffman